Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bobby


A customer in our store yesterday.

As a Redskins fan, I gave him a hard time about his TO jersey, but apparently he is not a Dallas fan. He's a fan of the jersey ensemble and he has several *outfits.* Bobby is a musician and we had fun chatting while I resurfaced a couple of CD's for him. When I asked him if I could take his picture, he got very serious about striking a pose. What a cast of characters we get in our store, which I have to admit, is one of the best parts of my job.

Later, in the evening, I got the opportunity to shoot another character and one of my favorite customers ever: Pappy. I'll post a link when I get those shots up on the Amped Eye. I've got to work before I can play more today. :)

4 comments:

SUSAN said...

You really captured a lot in this photograph. He looks like an intersting fellow!

Susan

Yankee, Transferred said...

Excellent portrait.

Sharon said...

I wonder what he's thinking

Gawdess said...

I love the dignity that comes through in this picture, in his eyes and I like the way the skin on his face looks.