Monday, February 25, 2008

Frosty, the fire hydrant


This is Friday's shot. After a few quick shots in the morning of the light layer of snow and ice, I put the camera back in the bag and did not take it back out until Sunday afternoon.

Saturday, I sat in front of the TV all day and watched one movie after another. It felt so damn good to just stop for a day and do absolutely nothing.

Finally Sunday brought sunshine so I coaxed the girl away from the computer, and her online friends, to go out to shoot some pictures. I even let her use the "big camera." Aren't you proud of this self-admitted control freak?

I'll get those shots up later today. :-)

Oh, and a big shout out to Boogieman who worked both Saturday and Sunday at the store so that I could have this much needed respite.

5 comments:

Boogieman said...

You are welcome...perhaps this will give me some grace...I haven't posted a picture in a while...

Boogieman said...

BTW, nice shot

Scrivener said...

Hooray for days spent doing nothing much.

Gawdess said...

I call that kind of a day a flat bottomed one!
Nice shot, love the dusting of snow.

Sharon said...

Ah, snow! And hooray for a relaxing day :)