Monday, February 25, 2008

An hour in the sunshine...

...does so much for the soul.

The girl and I went out with cameras in hand yesterday afternoon. She was more intrigued with the graffiti and trash, and I with the creek and moss, but a good time was had by both of us. I'll even forgive her for the picture she took of my big backside. But no, I'm not posting it. Here's a more acceptable angle:



These are my favorites that I took. The entire set (including a link to her shots) is here.


f/8, 1/800 sec., 50 mm, ISO-400


f/5.6, 1/1000 sec., 50 mm, ISO-400


f/5.6, 1/800 sec., 50 mm, ISO-400


f/5.6, 1/500 sec., 50 mm, ISO-400

"These bones are mere accesories." -- Envy on the Coast


f/8, 1/200 sec., 50 mm, ISO-400


f/5.6, 1/200 sec., 50 mm, ISO-400

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!

Sharon said...

Great shots. Looks like a beautiful afternoon :)

Sandie said...

These are great! I saw the others before I looked here. I am glad you all had fun in the sunshine. I loved the bare toes!

Gawdess said...

I like all of them, a lot!
the rainbow sparkles of you peering around a tree is great.
What a good way to spend some time.

Scrivener said...

I especially like the one of you peeking out from the tree with that great flare in it.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

What a lovely day! I love the bare feet and the tree shadow shots.

Yankee T said...

WOW. These are really wonderful, and I'm so glad you and the girl have that to share.

angelfeet said...

I love the peek-a-boo, but my heart flipped when I saw the solo tree reflection. The river looks like liquid metal, rather than just water.

Dalissa 365 said...

You're so cute!