Saturday, March 29, 2008

Eclectic



Boogieman took pictures ... but left his camera at work! So, I'll post one of mine from earlier in the week, and we'll put his up when he retrieves the camera next week.

(I had been wanting to take this shot for a while...but the day I took it, it had to compete with "wet leaf on asphalt" which was an unexpected find when coming out of the post office. So, it's kind of nice that the charming telephone pole made the blog anyway.)

f/7.1, 1/50 sec., 50 mm, ISO-400

3 comments:

Gawdess said...

all the numbers and signs on the post make me think of a tree that has suddenly started to sprout a new kind of growth - nice textures and colours

Yankee, Transferred said...

I love the richness of this photo-the brown is so deep and inviting.

Scrivener said...

The twisted 3 makes the shot for me, I think. It's what puts it over the edge.