Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Road Trip


I'm heading out tomorrow to see my dear friend in Kentucky and leave my boy with her for some much-needed educating.

Seriously, I am so excited for the adventure that the boy is about to embark on by living and studying away from home.

So I won't be posting photos for a few days. But maybe Boogieman will actually post a photo before I have to remove his name from this here blog?!?

f/4.5, 1/100 sec, 35 mm, ISO-400

(I'm playing with my wide angle zoom, a lens I had with my Canon SLR, but have not tried out much with the DSLR.)

8 comments:

Sharon said...

How exciting for him! (and you, I love road trips for any reason)

Be careful and I trust you will have your camera with you? :)

Ampersand said...

Of course the camera will be with me!

I love road trips too.

Sandie said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited. My face hurts from smiling so much!

Yankee T said...

OOOH I love a road trip! Have a great time. Can't wait to see the results!

SUSAN said...

Are you going to our friends house? And is your son really going to her school?

Have fun!!!!!!!!!

Susan

SUSAN said...

Now that I read the comments I see you are going to Sandie's house. Oh I am pea green with envy. Y'all have a fantastic time!!!!

Love,
Susan

Lew said...

I hope your drive was a pleasant one and the music lasted the whole trip. I'm looking forward to a few pictures when you get back.

Scrivener said...

Hooray for road trips! What did you put on your mixes?